THE AKRON REGIONAL HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION (ARHA) CLERGY HOSPITAL VISITATION BADGE PROGRAM
HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED
The decision has been made to discontinue the ARHA Clergy Badge Identification program.
The timeline for termination of the program is outlined below:
December 15, 2015
· ARHA will notify all active clergy via email and USPS as appropriate of the decision to end the program. This includes those who hold badges which indicate an expiration date in 2016, 2017, or 2018. Notification will also be made to churches and ministries in the ARHA database.
January 1, 2016
· No new badge applications will be accepted by ARHA
· No badge renewals will be issued by ARHA
· Individuals who have badges with expiration dates in 2016, 2017, and 2018 may continue to use their badges until June 1, 2016.
June 1, 2016
· Effective June 1, 2016, NO ARHA Clergy Identification badges will be accepted at any ARHA hospitals.